(Biology / Life Sciences MCQ: Multiple Choice Questions in Microbiology)
MCQ on Scientists & Discoveries in Microbiology Part 1
(Sample/Model/Practice Questions for NEET, AIPMT, M.Sc. and Medical Entrance Examination)
1. Scientist who demonstrated that open tubes of broth remained free of microbes when air was free of dust:
d. Francesco Redi
2. Who discovered bacterial transformation?
3. Who is known as the father of microbiology?
d. Robert Hook
4. Who is known as the father of medical microbiology?
5. Antiseptic properties were first described by: