(Biology / Life Sciences MCQ: Multiple Choice Questions in Microbiology)
Quizzes on Microbiology: Practice Test Part 2
(Sample/Model/Practice Questions for CSIR JRF/NET Life Science Examination, ICMR JRF Exam, DBT BET JRF Exam, GATE BT and XL Exam, ICAR JRF NE Exam, PG Entrance Exam, JAM Exam, GS Biology Exam and Medical Entrance Exam)
1. Glucans, Mannans and Chitin are found to be present in the cell wall of ______
2. _____ is a synthetic Antimicrobial drug against Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
3. Who isolated Streptococcus pneumonia for the first time?
a. Robert Koch
b. Edward Jenner
c. Antony von Leewenhock
d. Louis Pasteur
4. Botulinum toxin is a ________.
d. Nucleic acid
5. Tear drops are rich in ___________.