(Biology / Life Sciences MCQ: Multiple Choice Questions in Microbiology)
Quizzes on Microbiology: Practice Test Part 1
(Sample/Model/Practice Questions for CSIR JRF/NET Life Science Examination, ICMR JRF Exam, DBT BET JRF Exam, GATE BT and XL Exam, ICAR JRF NE Exam, PG Entrance Exam, JAM Exam, GS Biology Exam and Medical Entrance Exam)
1. The process in which all living cells, spores and viruses are completely destroyed from an object is called _____.
2. UHT sterilization involves high temperature exposure of objects for _____.
a. 1 – 3 seconds
b. 1 – 3 minutes
c. 1 – 3 hours
d. 10 – 30 hours
3. _______ is an antiseptic.
b. Copper Sulphate
d. 70% ethanol
4. Error rate of Taq DNA polymerase is _____
5. The best form of DNA to transform E. coli is ______.
b. Covalently closed
c. Nicked circles
d. Nicked linear